When I first started bollyflix playing Lord of the Rings Online I made a Dwarf champion, I chose Dwarf because I like how they express greatness when they are so small. The start-up area got me confused though, Thorin's Hall is a very large place, so I used this LOTRO Leveling Guide to get around. Shortly after I started using it I noticed I skipped some important quests because the area was so large. I hope the LOTRO Leveling Guide I used will help you too.
Dwarf Intro - Thorin's Gate (level 1-6)
01. Talk to Gloin (14.6S,101.9W) and accept Instance: Into the Silver Deep. Go North to Silver Deep (14.3S,101.7W) and enter the cave. Talk to Gimli, speak with the miners, talk to Otur, arm yourself and follow Otur. Go to the back of the cave killing 5 Cave-claws on the way. Talk to Gandalf and finish Instance: Into the Silver Deep. You are teleported in The Berghold (15.7S,102.6W).
02. Talk to Bolli (15.8S,102.5W) and accept Intro: Return From The Lonely Mountain.
03. Talk to Dori (15.8S,102.3W), turn in Intro: Return From The Lonely Mountain and accept Intro: Sharpen Your Skills.
04. Go to your class trainer (15.8S,102.6W), continue Intro: Sharpen Your Skills and train new skills.
05. Go back to Dori (15.8S,102.3W), turn in Intro: Sharpen Your Skills and accept Intro: Guards of the Silver Deep.
06. Talk to Otur (15.7S,102.4W) and accept The Lost Lore of Edhelion.
07. Talk to Nos Grimsong (15.7S,102,6W) and accept Restoring The Balance.
08. Talk to Selur (15.4S,102.6W) and accept Fear Of Collapse.
09. Go a bit North and kill 6 Highland Cubs and loot Lynx-Pelts for Restoring The Balance.
10. Go North-West to Silver Deep Guard House (15.1S,103.6W). Go inside, talk to Olin, turn in Intro: Guards of the Silver Deep and accept Intro: Dark Places.
11. Go North-East to Silver Deep Mine (14.3S,101.7W). Don't kill any mobs, just run to the end of the cave, search the Rubble and get the Elf-scroll for The Lost Lore of Edhelion.
12. Exit the cave and go South to Winterheight (15.8S,101.6W) and enter Rockbelly Pit.
13. Collect 4 Nestedelais for Intro: Dark Places and kill 6 Cave-Claws for Fear Of Collapse.
14. Return to The Berghold (15.7S,102.6W). Don't take the road way, just jump off the cliff.
15. Talk to Selur (15.4S,102.6W) and turn in Fear Of Collapse.
16. Talk to Otur (15.7S,102.4W) and turn in The Lost Lore of Edhelion.
17. Talk to Nos Grimsong (15.7S,102,6W) and turn in Restoring The Balance. You should be level 4.
18. Go to your class trainer (15.8S,102.6W) and get new skills.
19. Go North-West to Silver Deep Guard House (15.1S,103.6W), talk to Olin, turn in Intro: Dark Places and accept Intro: Gormr's Deeds.
20. Go East to Frerin's Court (15.0S,103.2W). Talk to Dwalin (15.0S,103.2W), turn in Intro: Gormr's Deeds and accept Intro: Goblin Prowlers.
21. Talk to Bogi (15.1S,103.2W) and accept Stocking The Larder.
22. Talk to Mathi Stouthand (15.0S;103.3W) and accept Frostmantle.
23. Go West and cross the river. Kill Goblin Prowlers at (14.6,104.5W) and loot Dwarf Sword for Intro: Goblin Prowlers.
24. Kill Young Aurochs in the area until you loot 6 Slabs of Aurochs-meat for Stocking The Larder.
25. Go a bit South, kill Frostmantle (15.2S,104.7W) and loot Frostmantle's Horn for Frostmantle.
26. Go back to Frerin's Court (15.0S,103.2W). Talk to Mathi Stouthand (15.0S;103.3W) and turn in Frostmantle.
27. Talk to Bogi (15.1S,103.2W) and turn in Stocking The Larder.
28. Talk to Dwalin (15.0S,103.2W), turn in Intro: Goblin Prowlers and accept Intro: Goblins In The Crags.
29. Go North-West , talk to Erynwen (14.8S,103.6W) and accept A Deadly Bloom.
30. Take the road West up the hill, to Axe-head Path (14.4S,104.9W) and destroy 6 Skorgrim's Bloom plants for A Deadly Bloom.
31. Follow the path up and enter Mirkstone Tunnels (14.2S,104.9W). Find Elrohir at the end of the tunnels. You can just run to Elrohir, the mobs will run away when you are close to Elrohir. Talk to Elrohir and get Marrec's Letter for Intro: Goblins In The Crags. 32. Exit the cave, go back to Erynwen (14.8S,103.6W) and turn in A Deadly Bloom. If you want to avoid the fight with all the goblins on your way back down, you can jump off the cliff.
33. Go to Frerin's Court (15.0S,103.2W), talk to Dwalin (15.0S,103.2W), turn in Intro: Goblins In The Crags and accept Intro: Skorgrim's Tomb.
34. Talk to Dwalin (15.0S,103.2W) again and start Instance: Skorgrim's Tomb. Defend Dwalin, kill Marrec and talk to Elrohir. At last, talk to Dwalin again and finish the instance. You will be teleported to Thorin's Hall. 35. Talk to Skogi (13.8S,103.2W) and turn in Intro: Skorgrim's Tomb. You should be level 6.
There you go, as you probably saw, the LOTRO Leveling Guide, also contained some tips so you get everything done faster. To gloat a bit, I finished my character in under two hours. So by using this LOTRO Leveling Guide I don't see why anyone shouldn't do the same. Now you can go on and enjoy the rest of the game, and as a heads up, you have a pretty long way ahead of you.