The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic that is currently unfolding as a key market influencer. The report provides a thorough estimation of the overall impact of the pandemic on the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platforms market and its vital segments. The report also discusses the impact of the pandemic across different regions of the market. It also offers a current and future assessment of the impact of the pandemic on the Advanced Metering Infrastructure market.
This platform operates on blockchain technology, and aims to replace centralized financial institutions as they do not collect fees and charges on transactions. DeFi platform offers a whole range of financial services, ranging from asset management, borrowing, lending, and trading, which is driving growth of the market.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1007
Research Report on the Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Advanced Metering Infrastructure market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Advanced Metering Infrastructure market and its key segments?
The report bifurcates the Advanced Metering Infrastructure market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
The report also discusses the key players involved in the market such as:
- Compound Labs, Inc.,
- Curve Finance,
- Bancor Network,
- Badger DAO.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In December 2020, TrustToken launched DeFi lending protocol, TrueFi, allowing users to generate stable, high returns, and enable approved borrowers with quick, fixed-term, and fixed-rate with no collaterals. The platform recorded USD 35 million in the total value locked (TVL) within 24 hours of going live. TrueFi is already being used by Alameda Research, which is a quantitative crypto trading firm that operates in crypto derivatives exchange FTX.
- The data analytics segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2020. DeFi protocols provide a unique advantage for data analysis as well as decision-making regarding risk management and financial opportunities due to their transparency in data and network activities. Rapid increase in DeFi applications has led to the development of several dashboards and tools that help users compare yield and liquidity and assess platform risk.
- The smart contract segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2020 as it is the backbone of DeFi protocols and applications. Smart contracts refer to applications stored in blockchain and have access to financial institutions. Smart contracts act as custodians of digital transactions with customized criteria for details regarding when, how, and to whom these assets can be released.
- DeFi platform market in Europe accounted for a significant revenue share in 2020 due to legislations introduced against terrorism, such as universal legal framework, by the European Union (EU). Europe, particularly the U.K., has been one of the centers of fintech innovation. The region has the third-largest center for DeFi platform innovation after the U.S. and Singapore.
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/decentralized-finance-platforms-market
Decentralized Finance Platforms Market segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global DeFi Platforms market on the basis of component, application, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Blockchain Technology
- Decentralized Applications (dApps)
- Smart Contracts
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Assets Tokenization
- Compliance Identity
- Marketplaces Liquidity
- Data Analytics
- Decentralized Exchanges
- Prediction industry
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
- Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Click here to Get customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1007
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Decentralized Finance Platforms Market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-decentralized-finance-platforms-market